So, I'm a little late with Hailey's 8 month birthday, but I figured better late than never!!!
Hailey is the sweetest, happiest, chubbiest, so cute you just want to eat her up, baby! She started crawling last month and now has perfected it. She is a little speed demon. She is also playing with her brother and sister alot, and I can often hear them laughing together. We are working with Avery and Pete about sharing, because they don't really like when Hailey comes and tries to take her toys.
At the beginning of this month, Hailey started pulling up and is very close to standing on her own! We think she is going to be walking soon! She also is becoming independent about holding her bottle on her own!
She IDOLIZES her brother and sister and wants to be with them at all times. Avery and Hailey are now sharing a room again. Hailey is going to bed before she is fully asleep. She cries for a little bit and then settles down. I'm still a softy becuase if she is crying really hard, I'll go get her and rock her to sleep . . .but this is my last baby so I'm enjoying every minute of that!
Everytime I see her doing something new I think "What! She's only 2 months old . . .how can she be doing that?!" and I have to stop, and say to myself "Wait, she's EIGHT months!" Where has the time gone??
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment