- put a size 3 diaper on my newborn because I was out of her size, nope didn't do that!
- watch my older daughter look at me, laugh, and squat on the floor to go to the bathroom, nope didn't see that!
- sign my older kids up for mother's day out even though there is only a month left so I could save my sanity, nope sure didn't do that!
- throw the ball so my son could play fetch, like a dog, while I fed his little sister on the couch, no way I would do that!
- I totally didn't try to go to bed every night at 8:00 so that I could at least get a little shut eye each night, didn't do that ever!
and the best . . .I totally didn't take pictures of my daughter as she was screaming and throwing a fit, who would do something like that!!! Not me, that is for sure!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment