Friday, April 3, 2009

Our first outing



I would never venture out on my own yet, but Pete gets every other Friday off so . . . we made our way down to the boardwalk. We had lunch at Landry's and sat outside. I had a few drinks for the first time (yippee!)and our lunch was ALMOST free because Pete had helped sell a house right next to us!(long story short - my husband is such a salesman ... he actually helped sell the lot right next door, the sales lady was so appreciative that she brought us Landry's gift certificates!)



Avery and Pete were mesmerized by the "birds", which they have only see by afar - until today. Those suckers get up close and personal down on the pier. The waiters have to carry the bottoms of their trays on top of their heads so that the birds won't dive bomb them! Needless to say, the twins were thrilled for the whole time we were there. Hailey slept the entire time (which I'm ashamed to say . . .was really nice!)


I was very proud of us. We took the big stroller and one little stroller. Lil Pete actually walked in with us, which was definitely new!

No comments: