We have one month of a newborn and two 15 month olds under my belt! Whew! What a whirlwind it has been. I went to a dinner club in my neighborhood last night which was my first night out in I don't even know how long! So life is moving on and I'm getting out a little bit more. I have even walked all three kiddos to our mailbox (which sounds weird but it is like 2 streets away!)
Avery and Pete seem so much older now since Hailey has been around . . . they are such wonderful, sweet babies! We're trying to segway into 1 nap a day because (drum roll, please) . . .they are going to Mother's Day Out starting on Tuesday. The program I was going to take them to in August had a couple of openings in their toddler room, so we went and checked it out. I'm a little nervous nellie mother about them going, but I know that they need it. They need a lot more stimulation than I can give them right now, so I was thankful that we found a good church centered program for them to go to. So, now they get 2 days a week of fun . . .and mommy will just have 1 baby to take care of!
Hailey is such a sweet thing and such a typical newborn! I think that you forget what having a newborn is like. I forgot what that high pitched screaming sound is like when they are hungry!! We have been dealing with a lot of "gas" issues, but I'm trying a few new things so hopefully that will help. She is still eating about every two hours (Sheesh!) and still wants to be cuddled to sleep for her naps. She is doing much better about being in her bouncy chair and letting me tend to her brother and sister. And the biggest news is, last night, she slept through the night! So, I'm hoping its not a fluke . . . because what a blessing for me that would be! I might be able to start to function again!
.jpg)

1 comment:
Are they going to Happy Harbour for MDO?
Post a Comment