It was a phase we went through with the twins... but it too, shall pass! We have some just like this one where Miller is looking at his sister and thinking oh please, what are doing, just get up already!!! Too cute! I'm loving all of your recent posts about life with 3. On a another note, MDO will get better... it took Miller a whole entire month to stop crying when I dropped them off and now, when we drive by the "school" on non-school days, he asks to go to school! You seem to be doing GREAT!
Hahaha...hehehehe..hohhoaohahahaehee! Um, Yes!! :) If it's not one, it's the other. Somewhere, somehow, we eventually get some in there that are passable! These are cute too in their own right! :) In other news...you look great!
I've always known that I wanted to have kids and have one big happy family. Did I think that I was going to have 3 kids in the span of 15 months? Probably not - but I wouldn't have it any other way! My husband, Pete, and I are living, laughing, and loving our lives right now with our little babies: Avery,3, Pete, 3, and Hailey, 2. This blog is my journal for them and ME to chronicle this crazy, ever-changing life.
2 comments:
It was a phase we went through with the twins... but it too, shall pass! We have some just like this one where Miller is looking at his sister and thinking oh please, what are doing, just get up already!!! Too cute! I'm loving all of your recent posts about life with 3. On a another note, MDO will get better... it took Miller a whole entire month to stop crying when I dropped them off and now, when we drive by the "school" on non-school days, he asks to go to school! You seem to be doing GREAT!
Hahaha...hehehehe..hohhoaohahahaehee! Um, Yes!! :) If it's not one, it's the other. Somewhere, somehow, we eventually get some in there that are passable! These are cute too in their own right! :)
In other news...you look great!
Post a Comment