With apprehension and trepedation, we made out second attempt at going to school this morning. Pete was a bear all morning and I almost decided not to take them but we loaded up and moved 'em out. When we got there, Pete just started wailing, but the teacher took him from me and told me it was probably better if I just went ahead and left.
I hadn't made it into the house for 10 minutes when the phone rang and I saw the church's number on the caller ID . . .oh no. It was the director calling to tell me that they were doing GREAT!! Yippee!! She just wanted to let me know because she knew I was worried.
When I went to pick them up, Pete was fussing with the teacher a little bit and Avery was just in the mix of things with the other teacher. They both commented on how well they did for their second day, especially after how it went on Tuesday. Avery it seems made friends on the playground with all the "big" girls (the 4 year olds!) They supposedly were just talking to each other and playing and having fun. Pete played his little heart out too, even though he did fall down and get a booboo . . .but I guess no one's day can be perfect!
It worked out perfectly because Miss Hailey and I are a little sick. Everytime she sneezes she is blowing snot balls (TMI, I know) and I feel like someone is banging against my head. So, she really needed full attention today and I was fortunately able to give it her. She is going to the pedi for her 1 month tomorrow, so we'll see what we can do for a newborn snotty nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment