Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Day - afternoon


I was very excited to head to my parents house, because my sister and her boyfriend had been in town for days already and we hadn't been able to see them yet (again, reference to the lovely stomach bug!) They too, had been SO anxious to see the kiddos, since it had been a long time since their last visit! I was very happy to be able to get a really great pic of us all . . .and I made a point of making us do it!!

I think the kids really truly were on cloud nine over the past few days for the sheer fact that they got to see everyone that they love in a matter of days. I was so happy for them to be able to feel so loved from both sides of the family! To me, it made me be able to see the true meaning of Christmas!



My mom, of course, out did herself with dinner, decorating, and making sure that each of us felt special. My grandparents were able to also come for the celebration even though my grandpa hasn't been feeling too well lately! He seemed in good spirits though . . . I think it probably had something to do with those sweet little great grandkid faces yelling "GRAMPS!!!" and giving him big hugs.

Avery's new tea party set was a hit with EVERYONE! We all played together for the longest time!



A great gift from GG and Gramps!

No comments: