Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

I kept singing in my head on Christmas is "All I want for Christmas is the stomach flu . . . " NOT!

Hailey and Avery had the stomach flu on Monday and then I came down with it Christmas Eve. I cried my self out all week because my plans of family get togethers, pictures with Santa, and our annual family cookie bake were out the window.

On Christmas Eve, I stayed home and recuperated while Pete took the kids to his family's celebration. Once again the morning was spent crying by me because I was so upset my little family was separated for such a special time. But I know that the kiddos were loved and taken care of by Pete's fam. Pete said the kids were fantastic and had a ball all day - so really I couldn't ask for anything more for them.

Luckily, I had all day to rest, so I was feeling better to be able to enjoy Christmas morning with the kids.


Hailey, Avalynn, Kylynn - very happy cousins!!



Aunt B taking care of Hailey



Grandma and Hailey



Grandpa chillin' with Pete



The five cousins that are 3 and under!! (Oh Pete . . .I have got to teach you how to take pics with my camera . . . any of my professional photo friends . . . don't judge him by this pic!! :)



Aunt Jamie and the baby of the family! (for now at least . . . )



Isn't there always that ONE present that everyone wants to play with!!!

No comments: