This is our Christmas card photo for 2009 . . . .whew, it is tough with 3 kiddos!!! (You'll notice Ming-Ming duckling had to be in the photo also.)
Here's some of the out-takes:
(This was Avery's reaction to the big painters light that I was trying to use instead of having to use my yucky flash. I LOVE this picture!)
(You'll notice the grip I have on my son - this probably would have been the winner except Lil Pete just couldn't keep still - love the light, though!)
(Avery's yelling "TOUCHDOWN!!" and I'm trying to HOLD Pete down!)
(Pete's still in a mood, and Hailey just thinks her finger feels so good in her nose!)
(Passing the time while Mommy tries to get it right! So sweet!)
.jpg)

1 comment:
Haha! I love the pics! Glad you put the outtakes on there! Y'all are so cute!
Post a Comment