Wednesday, December 2, 2009

O Christmas Tree!


This was the first year that we all trimmed the Christmas tree. Avery and Pete LOVED it and had a blast! I'm a big believer in putting all the things that you love on the tree! So we put up all our wedding ornaments, kids ornaments, candy canes and all the extras! I feel like I have a memory with many of those ornaments and can't wait to get more "handmade" kiddo ornaments up there!



1 comment:

Laura said...

I love when kids get big enough to help decorate the tree. Christmas isn't Christmas without kids! :) Trent has gotten to help us the last few years, and Drew...well, he's not there yet. Let's just say we have no ornaments on the bottom 2 feet of our tree! :) Decorating the tree has always been "my thing", and I love that I get to share it with my kids now.