This summer I worked on fixing up rooms in our house that I hadn't quite finished over the past (almost) 2 years since we have lived here. (In a distant post you will also understand my other motivation for fixing up the house, such a teaser, right?)
I love having little girls. I love dressing them in pink and putting bows in their hair. So little by little I created a pink flower explosion in their room! My first big task, almost a year ago was to paint the flowers on the wall. I keep saying that I NOW know how to do it, and would re-do it all differently now. But the girls love them and that is enough to make me happy!
I had these letters just painted in one with little pink dots embellishments on the wall originally. After getting inspired I took them down and did a "redo" with all materials that I already had. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE how they turned out! Now if only I could keep Hailey from ripping them off the wall . . .
We also made them photo boards with coordinating fabric and the kiddos actually love to look at the pics.
I really love this room - it makes me happy every time I walk in!! I'm so thankful for my girls!
.jpg)

1 comment:
I love the room. You did a GREAT job! I wish I could get motivated to finish my daughter's too. One of these days...
Post a Comment