We spent a very crazy few minutes with three totally excited kids in PetSmart. Avery picked out her "pink" beta fish (that was 14.99), that we promptly returned for a more reasonably priced red beta fish. Who knew they had 14.99 beta fish, ah well, live and learn - ask for the cheap fish before showing them to your kids.
Anyway, Avery was on cloud nine, happy as could be! I was so dang excited to be out of the house after days of potty training misery, I made the rookie parent mistake of thinking that since she completed her potty training chart, then she of course was ready to go to a restaurant. Yes, I believe you know what is coming . . .
My favorite sushi place was right around the corner andI thought "Oh, we'll hurry - she just went potty before we left!" No problem, right???
We had just ordered the kids some chicken nuggets when Daddy Pete very quickly lifted Avery up off the seat as she was having an accident all over it. I swooped her up, but the damage had been done.
So, in this video Avery explains what happened at the restaurant and also gave us another surprise: the name of her fish. I was laughing so hard when she told us, that I could barely keep the camera steady. That kid sure has an imagination on her, not really sure where or why she came up with this particular name . . .
What is your fish's name? from c s on Vimeo.
.jpg)

1 comment:
OMG Bobby and I are cracking up! Too cute! Hmm...a reference to T-Bone Toms perhaps??:)
Post a Comment