Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Christmas card and Santa visit


I love having a family picture of all of us, but we always seem to run out of time and run out of people to take our picture. Therefore, this year, we loaded the kiddos up, went to the beach and snapped some shots of them. I did not have ONE photo of all three of them smiling, so I had to photoshop them together. My thought - Oh well if you can tell it's been photoshopped - that is our life right now!


I had heard great things about the Bass Pro Shop Santa and the Christmas area they have set up there. We met Daddy after work one day and plopped the kiddos in front of Santa. He was so great! Avery walked right up to him and said, "I want a bike" (girl knows what she wants and how to get it!). Pete looked at him, did not cry but was in no way getting close to the big guy with a beard. Hailey started screaming as we were walking to Santa. We tried to plop her in his lap but she went wet noodle on him and was shrieking as she was sliding out of his lap. So, that is the long story of why we are all in the photo! After we saw our Santa photo I was so upset that I had already done the Christmas card because it would have been perfect!!!

No comments: