Hailey's class wasn't having much of a party, but I made enough cookies for her and her friends to decorate too!! Hailey loved the icing!!! She also held onto me for dear life and would not let go!!
Sunday, December 19, 2010
Pre School Christmas parties
I made gingerbread cookies and went to preschool to read the Gingerbread Man story to Avery and Pete's class. A & P just ate it up that their mom was reading to all their friends. I learned the hard way that it is just easier to buy the premade dough, roll it out and cut out the gingerbread kids. I tried to be "that" mom that made everything from scratch . . .yeah, that won't happen again! I am slowly learning that often the easiest way to do something is usually the best way!
Hailey's class wasn't having much of a party, but I made enough cookies for her and her friends to decorate too!! Hailey loved the icing!!! She also held onto me for dear life and would not let go!!

Hailey's class wasn't having much of a party, but I made enough cookies for her and her friends to decorate too!! Hailey loved the icing!!! She also held onto me for dear life and would not let go!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment