
At 6:15 AM Christmas morning, Daddy Pete and I excitedly woke up, unable to go back to sleep in the anticipation of the kiddo's reaction when they saw that Santa had FINALLY come! Avery and Pete had been asking for weeks if Santa had came and today they were finally going to get their wish! The kiddos usual time for waking up is about 6:30 and wouldn't you know that since we were waiting for them they SLEPT IN! The nice part was that we got to individually spend some time with each of the babes when they came downstairs to experience SANTA!
Pete came down first. He gets so funny and "impish" when he is super excited. He kept just grunting his answers. Luckily that wore off after awhile and he was super excited to see his bike. The bike kept him busy and he didn't realize there were alot of other presents under the tree. I'm not sure how we would have kept him from waiting until his sisters woke up.
Hailey got up next. She came down the stairs and seemed shocked by the sight of "daddy-razzi" snapping her picture and momma videoing her every move. She liked her little cozy coupe but seemed to enjoy her brother's new helmet and bike horn just a bit more! She kept honking that horn, and I just knew it was going to wake Avery up!
But, little Avery just wanted to sleep, sleep, sleep! Finally I went to wake her up and it was priceless. I told her Santa came and she said, "I got a pink bike???" and "SANTA CAME!!!" I could barely keep up while she was running upstairs. She was uber excited about her new pink bike! She has been asking for that for weeks!!!
We had a really great time riding bikes inside, eating cinnamon rolls, opening presents, and checking out our stockings. What a special day for our family!









.jpg)

1 comment:
You are so blessed. You have such a wonderful family and your children are so sweet. I am so happy for you. God is good.
Post a Comment